Leaders – Measure
- Via interviews and questionnaires like Life Styles; MBTI-ALTI
- 360° with Life Styles, full report and sharing session
- Triangular session : n, n+1 and consultant : action oriented debriefing
- Bios methodology in cooperation with experts
- Always respecting the person, his-her style and pace of growth
Assessment and development centers with alert management
- Potential Analysis : growth potential building and blocking elements
- Detect young potentials systematically
- MBTI : what is the basic orientation and thus easy and not easy to develop
- Life Styles; leadership capacities, behaviors, “psychology” that influences output and cooperation
- Interviews to detect potential and fine tune findings
- Gaps to detect between competencies & function & functioning – challenges for next career steps
- Assessing the competences and behaviors
- Mapping the overview and discuss with management actions to take
- Service offered in close cooperation with very experienced consultants
OD expertise as first added value
Differently from headhunters and recruiters, who very often focus on competencies, skills, capabilities, we start with the strategic business issues, growth of the company and challenges for change. This organisation development view, is often not really integrated in the search profile.
We take into account the maturity level of the company, it’s challenges for business growth like SWOT, need for culture changes, need for new styles.These and other elements are plotted out in a time frame and putting the candidate in this framework. Thus, Organisation, Job and Person are put in the full context, with a holistic view. Adding this holistic view on the organisation is our first added value.
How to look to people is never changed over many years, that is why we studied how we could add even more value.
New psychological way to screen people :
Our second added value
The competencies and skills are, in our model, embedded in the personality of the individual. It is by consequence the personality that will be the blocking factor for succes This “personality” has in our approach a different definition from the standard one. In fact we focus on life scenarios, deep profound patterns of behaviour that a person does not learn overnight, or can change easily. These scenarios and patterns indicate the limits of adaptability and the degree of complexity handling of a person. And these are not screened by standard approaches. It takes a special training to be able to detect these elements. In a nutshell, our purpose is to add value by a holistic view on the person.That is our second added value
Understanding the client
We study the organization, discuss with the management about development, changes and strategy, SWOT and needs and wants. In many cases we assist clients during strategic changes and therefore we are already aware of the ( confidential) information mentioned.
Profile of candidates from Personality point of view, Function, Job description and other “classic” criteria are shared by the client with us. The personality of the manager of the -new -to be recruited – colleague is also taken into account. We look for a match of styles with the candidates and also complementarities.
Understanding the candidate
Interview for 3 hours. Each of the 3-5 last candidates from the recruitment procedure. They pass a questionnaire – developed by Hermes Consulting – that measures the talent and patterns of behavior. An analysis is made. A report written indicating “fitting and non fitting elements” related to organization structure,culture, working processes, decision making and job content is discussed with the client. Plus how well the candidate might do and for how long. The fit of personality with the manager and company culture are mentioned. Some information that is personal to candidate, will not be disclosed to the client. Consequences might be mentioned, not the source of it.
In view of organization, changes, function and all criteria mentioned, we advize. If positive we indicate also the kind of personal support the candidate will need: coaching, mentoring.
The candidates interviewed, may ask for confidential feedback ( 1hour) and receive a short report with talent potential, advize for further development, advize for giving attention to certain points in their management.
Remark : often we are engaged in this “profiling” exercise, after having developed a very close professional relationship with the client. We see it as a criterium to have this deep understanding of the client. If not enough understanding the cliet organization, our advize would not be underbuilt sufficiently.
Leaders – Develop
- “Know thyself”, to reflect, put in perspective and decide for change
Coach the change – behavior change, supportive and blocking scenarios of professional life, impact on people, style of leadership etc
- Performance and efficiency improvement
Voice Dialog ; using Jungian typology and analytical psychology
Self Assessment is always the starting point + 360°(the results are coaching information)
Life Styles / MBTI -ALTI based debriefings
KPI development etc
- Give advice on optimal program (long and short term) for the person
- “Coach the coach”- in depth program, from 6 days to 30 days
- Leadership : development workshops
- “MBTI” and social styles : for improved communication, meeting, and impact : 3 days
- Intercultural training – an awareness seminar- one day
- Role as interim training manager to audit, re-view or start a training function
Training : “interim” training manager
- Based on the analysis of the company culture and values and on the organization needs on long an short term -as discussed with top management and verified by an organization study if needed
- Enhance or create a professional analysis of individual and team training needs
- Create a coherent training plan for all personnel with a vision for 5 years : a training curriculum people have to follow
- Coherent training plan for the high potentials
- And for each specific level of employees
- Specific training plan for integration of new recruits
- Organizational analysis and individual needs analysis are alligned
Deliverable : coherent training programme -real added value by coherence in all training actions supporting the organisational culture and changes
Training activities we deliver (as sensibilisation)
- Group Dynamics
- Coach the coach
- Self Awareness for more performance
- Thinking Styles and Preferences and their impact on collaboration, persuasion and leadership
- Conceptual Selling
- Intercultural awareness